October 25, 2011

The 2011 Inauguration

Life is busy.  It seems like I never have enough time to spend with my dear friends that I met during my college days.  In previous years, bachelorette parties and wedding brought us together, but with only a few single ladies left, we knew that we must find time at least once a year for each other.  So, my sisters in the bond and I made the decision earlier in the year that 2011 would be the inaugural year for our annual get-together.

Someone suggested Santa Barbara for 2011, and off we went:





Wine tasting...check
Eating...check
Gabbing...check
Horrific birth stories that have probably scarred those without kids...check

We had a great time (as we always do) and I can't wait until 2012.  Melody will be picking the location, and Rachel will be the "tour director", which ensures that she'll pick the 2013 location.  I hear a spa weekend in Scottsdale is already being planned...

No comments:

Post a Comment