September 9, 2012

Latest Baby Photos

We had our latest ultrasound on August 15th, and learned that we're about to have another big baby.  At that time I was only 28 weeks and 3 days, and the littlest Weatherby was already measuring about 2 weeks early, and was weighing in at 3 1/2 pounds.

I'm now scheduled for a C-Section on October 30th, at which point I'll be 39 weeks and 2 days.  I'm very doubtful that I'll make it that long, but we'll know more in the next few weeks.  Any guesses as to when this baby will be born?

Here are a couple of shots that we walked away with that day.  I really enjoyed seeing the 3D photo, even though she was feeling shy that day and you can only see a portion of her face.  I think that her nose and lips resemble Kendall's!  Can't wait to see what her whole face looks like!




No comments:

Post a Comment