March 24, 2010

Smiley Girl!

For me, one of the greatest days so far was the day that Kendall first smiled at me. I mean really smiled. I had seen a few little half smiles, but there's nothing like the first day she looked at me and gave me a huge toothless grin. I think it was so great for me because of how unhappy she had been with all of the reflux issues. It started to wear on me and I really wondered if she'd ever just be happy.

Anyways, she's has now been smiling since about 7 weeks, and she's smiling more and more every day. But, we've never been able to capture one on film...UNTIL NOW!


I know that I just got lucky and probably won't be able to capture another one for a while. So, I thought I'd share it. She is a happy baby!

2 comments:

  1. Best feeling in the world, isn't it?! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! She definitely looks like a HAPPY BABY!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete