July 15, 2010

Naked Baby!


There's something so sweet about bathing babies. I know these are the kinds of pictures that kids grow up to hate, but we all take them and we all use them later at strategically planned out moments. My mom waited for my senior ad in my high school yearbook. I'm only starting to think about the possibilities...

But I digress. I had wanted to take some pictures of Kendall in her transition bathtub for a few weeks now, and took my opportunity last night. About a month ago it became apparent that bathing Kendall in her bathtub made for the sink wasn't working anymore. Let's just say that mopping up post-bath was taking longer than the actual bath. After a couple of weeks of being scared, she now loves it. She loves that she can play with her toys and she loves to splash around in the water. She was more than happy to pose for a few photos.

Embarrassing for her down the road? Yes. Outrageously cute. Yes again. By the way, check out Kendall's full gut in this last one. I think she's eating more at mealtimes than I am these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment