August 24, 2010

Help me up!

Kendall still hasn't mastered her crawling, but she can't be tied down to one thing and has moved on...to climbing. This new skill appeared rather quickly over the past few days, as we showed her how to get up onto her knees and how to climb the stairs. I know, we're crazy. I'm blaming her Physical Therapist. She told me on Thursday that we should be encouraging her to develop her motor skills and move around as much as possible, as sometimes babies with Toticollis can develop a little slowly in the motor skills department.

I don't think that we're going to have any problem with her motor skills, because now that she's figured out how to climb, she's climbing onto just about everything. Saturday night, it happened to be Dad.


I think it's funny (or slightly scary) that she has such a mischievous look on her face in the second and third pictures. I have a feeling that look will appear again frequently in the future. Probably a prediction that I'll regret making.

No comments:

Post a Comment