September 8, 2010

Something new every day

For the past few weeks, Kendall has been growing and changing just about ever time we turn around. Three weeks ago, she was only scooting and rolling. Now she's crawling, pulling up on her knees, standing on her own for a couple seconds at a time, and walking with assistance. Then today, I turned around from my post at the computer and saw this:


She pulled herself to a standing position all on her own! Another first! I snapped her picture and made a mental note to tell Dan about the day's events when he got home. About 2 minutes later i heard her making noise, and she sounded like she was a lot closer to me. I turned around again, and saw this:


I'm guessing she walked herself over along the edge of the pack and play, because this whole sequence of events didn't take that long, and I didn't hear her fall or sit down. It's a possibility though. Either way, she's now pulling herself to a standing position! I love watching her grow and do new things, but lately it's all happening so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment