January 1, 2011

Our 2-day Christmas

Unfortunately, Christmas of 2010 turned out to be a 2-day affair. Most times this would be a great thing, but this Christmas will be remembered for the stomach flu that knocked me out for most of the day. I can't remember the last time I was that sick, and that's probably a good thing because it was no fun at all.

Christmas day started off OK, but I started feeling a bit queasy around breakfast time, and things quickly went downhill. I managed to get through some of the present opening, but also spent a good portion of the day lying on my parent's bathroom floor, thinking that I wouldn't wish this feeling on my worst enemy. Luckily my parents and Dan were able to entertain Kendall, and I went to bed.

Wow! Look what Santa brought!

Riding in her new wagon that MeMe and Papa Steve gave her

She loves Curious George. Thanks MeMe!!

She also loves the new car that Santa brought her

More presents from Gram and Dude

One of Dan's gifts. Best wrapping job ever!


Waiting for Dude to assemble the dragon

Playing with all of her toys

We tried it all again the next day. Pulled out the food we didn't eat the day before, turned on some Christmas music, and opened some more presents.

My own baby!


Giving baby a kiss

More toys!

Kendall had a great Christmas and now has more toys than she can play with. She's into everything, and it's neat to watch her have so much fun. I wish I had felt better for the weekend, but the important this is that Kendall had so much fun. Believe it or not, we did it all again this past weekend after Sean and Jessica returned from spending Christmas Day in Arizona with Jessica's family!



No comments:

Post a Comment