July 19, 2011

Daddy's Day Care

How did I manage to get such a wild child?

These days, my most used phrases are, "Kendall, don't climb that!", "Get down!", "You're going to hurt yourself" and "Be careful!!". I'm not surprised when she falls and hurts herself, but she always seems to take it to another level when dad is in charge.

This past weekend, I came home from an afternoon of shopping with my mom to find Kendall like this:

Not only did she take a nasty fall on the neighbor's front porch, but she also managed to climb up one of our kitchen barstools, fall, and hit another barstool with her head on the way down. Kendall takes it all in stride and even managed to "smile" when I was taking her picture:


Later on, I left to run to the supermarket. I was gone about 20 minutes. When I came home, Kendall had a gigantic goose egg on the other side of her head. Apparently she jumped off the couch and landed head first on our tile floors, between the couch and the side table. Can anyone say "Parents of the Year"??

No comments:

Post a Comment