January 14, 2013

Christmas 1 and Christmas 2

The holidays are always nuts around here.  With Kendall's birthday less than two weeks after Christmas, it seems like I'm constantly shopping and planning to make sure that everyone enjoys the two big events.  This year was especially crazy as we've been tending to a new baby, and we've been going non stop with holiday celebrations since she was born right before Halloween.  In addition, this year Uncle Sean and Aunt Jessica spent Christmas at her parent's house, which meant an extra Christmas celebration in between Christmas and Kendall's birthday.

So, here I am again, late with the posting of holiday photos.  

Don't get me wrong, I love this time of year.  The lights and the music, the cookies and fudge.  It really is my favorite time of year.  Kendall is now so excited about Santa and the holiday, and we had a great time with "Sparkles" our new elf friend.  So, I know I'm late, but here are some pictures from Christmas Day and Christmas Day Part II.  I can complain about it being crazy, but I don't want too long to pass before I remember what a great time we had.  We had a great Christmas morning at home, followed by a great afternoon and evening at Gram and Dude's house.  Kendall insisted on opening every single present under the tree, which meant that we spent about 2 hours opening gifts.  This new tradition continued at our second Christmas celebration which meant another hour of gift opening.  We're now inundated with princesses, pirates and a giant dollhouse.

Just look at these two little girls.  No matter how utterly exhausted I am by the time January 7th rolls around, I look back at pictures like this and smile.  How could I not enjoy this holiday season.


Leaving cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for his reindeer...



Christmas morning...




Christmas afternoon and evening at Gram and Dude's...






Christmas with Uncle Sean and Aunt Jessica.  The theme was moustaches...



We hope that you had a wonderful holiday season as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment