October 11, 2012

First Day of School

Well, I'm about a month behind with this post, but I did want to make sure that I preserved the memory of Kendall's first day of school in 2012.  She's in a toddler room once again this year, after missing the cutoff for preschool by a month.

(Side note: I feel that her school should have given us the opportunity to choose if we wanted her to move up or not as she was the only one from last year's class that stayed behind, AND the cutoff does not coincide with elementary school cutoffs.  I'll leave it at that.)

Kendall has two new teachers this year, Miss Jessica and Miss Oly, and she loves them both.  She's one of the oldest in her class this year, but has met a number of new friends who are only a month or two younger than her.  It appears as if she's being a great helper in her class, helping the teachers and even playing with some of the younger kids.


Starting with a good breakfast!

And then she just wanted to take silly pictures:




I look at these pictures and it's amazing how much she's grown over the past year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment